1. JJN Homecare is a domestic cleaning agency. JJN Homecare agrees to supply a Cleaner to carry out general housework, outline details of which, have been provided by the Client. The precise content will be agreed between the Client and the Cleaner.
2. The Client will provide as required and explain and or demonstrate the use of all necessary tools, implements and materials which must be in safe working condition. All fragile and valuable items should be secured or removed. The cleaner should not be requested to use bleach.
3. The Client will pay the Cleaner on the day of cleaning, on completion of the hours worked at the hourly rate agreed at the time of booking and/or confirmed by email. The Client will pay online by 12pm (midday) on the day prior to the cleaning day, to JJN Homecare, the agreed amount or hourly rate for provision of the cleaning service. Payment details will be
emailed to you once the booking is confirmed. The minimum bookable period is for three hours.
4. The Cleaner supplied by JJN Homecare is under the direction and control of the Client whilst at the Client's premises. The Cleaners are not employees of JJN Homecare The Cleaner is engaged by the Client on a self-employed basis.
5. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms once a booking is confirmed or you have the cleaner carry out any work.
6. We require a minimum of twenty four hours notice not including weekends, if a booked clean is to be cancelled or rescheduled. Less than twenty four hours notice will incur a charge of £15.00.
7. The Client or their representative must be present at the end of the clean to confirm their acceptance and satisfaction with the work done and to make payment. If the Client will not be
present when the cleaner finishes the work, then payment must be made when the Client leaves.
8. In the unlikely event that the cleaner does not arrive to do the booked cleaning then the extent of any liability of JJN Homecare will be limited to the amount of any prepaid agency fee made by the Client. This amount will be refunded to the Client’s originating account once those details have been provided to us.
Please note that the business of JJN Homecare has now been merged with that of J & J Cleaning Ltd.